Father's Day Pie Social and a Keeper from the Recipe Box

"The righteous man walks in his integrity;
his children are blessed after him." -Proverbs 20:7
Today our church had a pie social in honor of the fathers. My contribution was a strawberry-rhubarb pie. I found a bag of strawberries from last season hiding in the freezer and picked some fresh rhubarb from the garden this morning. The recipe is from my grandmother's original Betty Crocker Cookbook.
If you want to try it, you can read it here right off the page here.

Comments

  1. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it also and so did the fathers! I did one piece to bring home and sample.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My very favorite and Dave's, without the strawberries--he says its a north Idaho thing. ?? I think his mom just didn't add strawberries. :O) ANYway, thanks for the recipe from your grandma's cookbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!