The Friday Five Meme


Five things on my to-do list:
1. Go through check list before our departure to the Columbia Gorge tomorrow.
2. Back up all my pictures on my computer.
3. Plan spring cleaning.
4. Propagate cuttings for summer planting.
5. Secure the house.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. banana at morning break
2. roasted almonds
3. cheese
4. dark chocolate
5. popcorn

Five Things I Would Do If I Became a Billionaire:
1. Pay off my house.
2. Build a bigger library in Kettle Falls.
3. Help with the college educations of my nieces and nephew.
4. Hire a person to clean my house.
5. Put in a sprinkler system on my property and landscape more areas.

Five Blogs I like to visit:
1. Twaddle Everyday Rubbish for laughs and tears.
2. Carver's Site for beautiful photos.
3. Colors of the Garden to get a glimpse of country life in upstate New York
4. My Knitting and Other Stuff to continue to see how alike we are!
5. Loose Leaf Notes to read incredible writing.

Five of my bad habits:
1. I don't drink enough water.
2. Sometimes I drink too much caffeine.
3. I get obsessed with stuff and can't move on.
4. Forgetting to take vitamins and supplements.
5. Procratinating stuff I don't want to do.

Feel free to do this Meme any day of the week. TGIF!

Comments

  1. This was a fun post.. enjoy the trip to the gorge!! I know you will.. are you taking your dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back! Busy with the move and unpacking and more changes on the job front. Thanks for your concern. It's nice to be missed :) Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!