I've Been Tagged


I've been tagged by Myrtle Beach Ramblings for the following meme.

A.Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself:
1. I have those sticky pet hair removers in my purse, car, and teacher desk.
2. I still have a scar on my arm from running through a window when I was five.
3. JEJ says I am very dependable and take my responsibilities seriously.
4. I am very loyal to my family, friends, and students.
5. I am picky about the type of pens I use, especially if I am writing in my journal.

B. Share five places on my "want to see or want to see again list":
1. The Olympic Peninsula in Washington state
2. Thousand Islands in the St. Lawrence Seaway
3. Yellowstone National Park
4. Washington, D.C.
5. The Sawtooths in Idaho

C. Five things I never pictured being in my future when I was twenty-five years old:
1. a laptop computer
2. espresso stands
3. living a peaceful life in the country with gardens, a wonderful husband, two dogs, seven cats, and two rabbits.
4. price of gas.
5. My father dying before his time and my mom having breast cancer.


Feel free to do this meme. I will let you tag yourself.
These are the rules :
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. A. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
B. Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list;
C. Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old.
3. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

Comments

  1. my best friend from childhood lives on the olympic peninsula.
    I missed her birthday. Thanks for reminding me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.1.08

    We really need to start keeping track of what we have in common, C!!! I am the biggest joke in my office in that I am forever buying pens, trying them, hating them and giving them away, or loving them and hoarding them!! I am SOOOOO picky about what I write with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those sticky rolls everywhere, too! And I only two cats =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to Yellowstone either! True! And I took a sticky roller to India for the black pants that were laid out on my bed in packing; when I put them in the suitcase I noticed the unmistakable hair of my son's dog, which means he let his dog sleep on our bed. siiiigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1.2.08

    great answers to the Meme. Thanks for responding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!