ABC Meme


My blog friend at Dog's Eye View had this meme posted and I thought I would give it a try.


A - Age: 53

B - Band listening to right now: Chicago (still love them after all these years)

C - Career future: teaching and writing and perhaps publishing

D - Dad’s name: Raymond Pert

E - Easiest person to talk to: my friend VE

F - Favorite type of shoe: Land's End All Weather Mocs in red

G - Grapes or Grapefruit: Grapes, grape jam, grape juice, wine, and raisins

H - Hometown: Kellogg, Idaho

I- Instrumental talent: Flute and piano (kinda)

J-Juice of choice: fresh squeezed orange

K - Koala Bear or Panda Bear: Panda Bear because I think they are amazing animals

L - Longest car ride ever: to central California with a 36 hour stop on top of Mount Shasta because of the road being closed

M - Middle name: Ann

N - Number of jobs you’ve had: let's see, babysitter, camp counselor,at a newspaper, in a store, drive-in restaurant, a gym equipment room at U. of Idaho, janitor assistant, lifeguard, teacher and writer

O - OCD traits: location of plants in garden beds and specific pots we put things in

P - Phobia: heights

Q - Quote: "Each moment of the year has its own beauty... a picture which has never been seen before and which shall never be seen again." Ralph Waldo Emerson

R - Reason to smile: My husband warmed up the car , carried out my stuff, and opened the gate in subzero temperatures this morning.

S - Song you sang last: Drift Away by Uncle Kracker with some students today

T - Time you wake up: On work days, usually around 6

U - Unknown fact about me: I can't back up very well in a car.

V - Vegetable you hate: I only hate mushy canned peas.

W - Worst habit: procrastinating

X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, mammogram

Y - Yummiest food your belly likes: That is a tough one... my belly does love a good steak.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn


You may also enjoy this meme!

Comments

  1. I hate mushy canned peas, too. I hate mushy canned anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one. So did the meme writer come up with the categories for each alphabet letter?

    Also, when is - was your birthday. Mine was Jan 15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I was a kid I LOVED canned peas. Now I agree with you.

    We got both vehicles in the garage tonight so we don't have to have frozen faces tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous24.1.08

    WOW..What is it about the teachers who taught us to drive??? I can't back up OR parallel park at all!! LOVED THIS POST!!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! I don't like mushy canned peas either. Actually, I don't like most canned vegetables. I do like the quote you shared though - another great one to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun meme - I could do this one:)

    And I can't back up (in a car) either!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!