October Sky

Because of the work I do for my school district with the federal Title I program trips to the ESD office in Spokane are needed every few months. It was a glorious morning as I captured the early morning sky from our yard as I prepared to depart.Leaving Spokane on Highway 2 at the end of the day we were caught in a rainstorm. Heading west to join Highway 395 south of Deer Park the weather changed and it was clear enough to see this beautiful beginning of a sunset. I was sure we would enjoy this sky as we continued to travel toward home.The sunset soon moved behind the trees .Heading north the blue sky remained, but the gray skies and rain clouds were ahead. When you live in the Inland Empire you aren't surprised to go through three or four weather patterns in a short distance of driving. That is one of the many things I appreciate about living here. Another is the October sky.

Comments

  1. I need to remember to ALWAYS take my camera.

    These pictures are gorgeous, as are the previous post, too.

    I'm going to try and remember to photo the dogwood where I work. I hope the leaves are still there tomorrow. wind is blowing like crazy here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Beautiful!! What an inspiration for the day!!

    I, too, work with Title I programs within my school district. Being a small school, I handle the paperwork on all the federal programs we receive!!! Go Figure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular shots of the autumn sky. I love the sky this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. October sky and orange were really beautiful. Kit is doing great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous there and I love the area south of Spokane too when we drove thru there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous18.10.07

    The camera is the new pen. So much sky to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful day you had for driving. I'm glad you had your camera along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all of you: I am glad when I happen to be at the right time at the right place with my camera!
    Little Town: I am curious how small you are. I wish I had someone like you to do all the federal grants!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!