Thursday Thirteen: Road Trip Photos

Thursday Thirteen is a meme I enjoy on many blogs each week.The original site is here. This beautiful header was created by samulli here.



I was inspired by the Thursday Thirteen meme this week at Dog's Eye View. Here is mine:


This summer my siblings and I organized some outings to beautiful places around the inland empire of Washington and Idaho. We experimented with our digital cameras, appreciated many beautiful places, enjoyed good food, and had lots of laughs. Here are my thirteen favorite photo images from our summer outings. A few automatically repeated!


Comments

  1. Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby: Thanks so much. You also share such lovely photos on your blog.
    l^2: Welcome! I love your blog and will visit again. Thanks for the inspiration for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always enjoy reading comments!